What is Tezos?
Tezos is a new decentralized Delegated Proof-of-Stake blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique which mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Please refer to tezos.com and tezos.help for more detailed information, documentations and other useful resources.
What is baking?
“Baking” is the act of signing and publishing blocks to the Tezos blockchain. Bakers are a crucial component of the PoS consensus mechanism by ensuring that all transactions in a block are correct, that the order of transactions is agreed upon, and that no double-spending has occurred.
Bakers validate all transactions and add them to the blockchain and get rewarded with additional XTZ in that process.
We suggest you to read the article from Arthur Breitman for more details.
For any "baking" related questions please join Telegram Baking Community
Why should I delegate?
Building a "baking" node requires tech knowledge, specific hardware and security measures. By delegating your XTZ to Bake'n'Rolls you free yourself from the need of running the node on your own while having full control of your XTZ's.
Does my XTZs safe when I delegate?
Yes, your XTZs remains on your wallet and under your control. Nevertheless, you need to keep your private keys safe as usual in the crypto.
Why should I choose Bake'n'Rolls as my delegate?
There is five core elements of Baken Rolls success:
- High returns, you transparently recieve the rewards and the same rate as if you were baking on your on minus our 10% fee.
- Transparent accounting, as a Bake'n'Rolls member you have direct contact with the hosts of the service in our Closed Telegram Community as well as a Google Spredsheet access to monitor your income.
- Frequent payouts, your rewards are paid on every cycle of the Tezos network.
- Ultimate security level, Bake'n'Rolls "baking" node operation is maintained in our founders office dedicated datacenter with corporate-grade security and internet connectivity in place. All Tezos suggested security requirements as well as IT security requirements are duly met in our facility.
- Bake'n'Rolls "baking" node is operating on a HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server setup with separate undisturbed power supply. The internet acces is provided by two separate corporate-grade Fortinet routers connected to different internet providers and with separate undisturbed power supply in place. This combination brings the failure rate to the lowest possible.
How can I delegate my XTZs to Bake'n'Rolls?
As we are still in Betanet there are few options to delegate to us, the common used one is Tezbox and Cryptonomic Galleon wallet with intergrated "delegate" feature. In order to become Bake'n'Rolls delegate input our address in the delegate address field of your wallet:
Please note that you should complete the Members Request Form in order to join the community chat and Google spreadsheet record keeping. Rewards are not being paid to the ones who delegate anonymously without completing the form.
If you are facing difficulties with delegation through Tezbox please inquiry in Tezos Baking Community for help.
How much will I make?
We offer dynamic annual yield, depending on how much you earned during each cycle. Expected annual yield during betanet is ~10-15%. It's the most flexible option for you because in this case you will receive exactly the same amount you actually baked minus our 10% fee.
When and how do I get paid?
We provide payments on every cycle after the rewards amount has been unfrozen by the Tezos Network. For example, rewards for cycle 16 are paid on cycle 22, after they have been unfrozen.
How much XTZ do I need to become Bake'n'Rolls member?
We are having a 10,000 XTZ minimum requirement in order to become our delegate.
Is there a minimum payment threshold?
No. We make payments every cycle of the Tezos network after the reward amount has been unfrozen no matter how big is your reward amount.